US Co., work onsite in 2 fties in Chonburi, Thai Lan
- Minimum 3 years’ packaging supplier quality management experience for consumer electrical product.
- Knowledge in manufacturing process of SMT and box build of electronic products knowledge in lean manufacturing technique.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Experience in managing outsourced manufacturing suppliers.
- Experience in customer interaction
- Manage local packaging suppliers (printing and box assembly) and Molded fiber suppliers
- Willing to travel 50% of the time to supplier factory location.
- Able to communicate with suppliers' manufacturing quality, process and operations management.
- Cosmetic inspection experience. Able to assist in cosmetic inspection matters including training, effectiveness assessment and yield study.
- Yield improvement plan and follow-up on open issues with supplier.
- Knowledgeable in quality function of organization. Able to follow-up on Outgoing Quality Control (OQC)-Incoming Quality Control (IQC) issue and corrective action report.
- Packaging manufacturing process (printing and box assembly) knowledge preferred. Molded fiber manufacturing knowledge is a bonus. Candidate with mechanical/ process engineering can be considered and will receive appropriate training for the function.
- Preferably experience in performing quality process audit for manufacturing
- Written English and short report writing on activities and issues necessary. Basic conversational English required.
- The role will also be expected to assist non-packaging related manufacturing setup with similar task. Guidance will be given where required.
Pls send CV to Ms Jenny/ Thu via email: email@example.com, or call her at mobile # +84(0)909623466 for further details