Location: Bac Ninh, Chennai India
- Manage local Plastic and packaging suppliers
- Quality representative for Supplier Quality activities, both troubleshooting/CAPA and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Yield tracking/issue digging out
- Factory on site quality management
- Design and/or specify inspection methods, tools, and test equipment to ensure product quality and design integrity are appropriately maintained. Also implements appropriate inspection sampling plans.
- Coordinate the disposition of non-conforming raw material.
- Review and approve changes to supplier related documents (procedures, drawing, etc.)
- Perform component qualifications, risk assessments, and first article inspections (as required) prior to the supplier implementing and/or performing the change.
- Experience in Plastic and Packaging process
- Minimum 5 years’ mechanical components quality management experience in consumer electronic manufacturing industry. Such as Wi-Fi router, Mobile Phone, Laptop…
- Know the basic of process set up and qualification.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Able to drive for cosmetic inspection alignment and cosmetic yield study at supplier site
- Familiar with all the quality tool such as GRR / Correlation / FAI / CPK etc.
- Experience in customer interaction.
Pls send CV to Ms Jenny/ Thu via email: email@example.com, or call her at mobile # +84(0)909623466 for further details