Salary : negotiable
Working location at Ho Chi Minh office.
Reports to: Structural Design Team Leader / Structural Department Manager
Role Responsibilities & Activities:
- Revit model and drawing output quality control in compliance with BIM Protocol and agreed standards.
- Clash‐Detection reporting and resolution.
- Integration and data management for interoperability across software applications.
- Extraction of data for quantity take‐off and material schedules.
- Coordinate hand over of model and data at agreed project milestones.
- To contribute or otherwise assist as required.
- Other duties: depend on reasonable requirements.
- College or University graduate
- Able to read and write technical English.
- Able to communicate in both English and Vietnamese.
- Proficient in Revit, Advance Steel, ACAD, MS office applications.
- Good understanding of quality assurance procedures.
- At least 05 years design experience, preferably with professional foreign companies.
If you are open for a new opportunity, please contact Ms. Quyen Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.