Company: USA, Textiles/ Accessories
- Inspects products at suppliers’ by sampling or 100% according to company's requirements.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing and recommending disposition of non-conforming products; inputting data into quality database.
- Performs regular or random audits of key processes in production processes based on documentation requirements.
- Uses appropriate quality tools to troubleshoot problems and report the results to the SI team leader and supervisor.
- Assists engineering team in the pre-certification inspection and testing of new products.
- Assists in following up on quality issues and reporting improvement implementation issues.
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the basic SI inspection process, including inspection documents, samples and measurement equipment.
- Provides professional assistance to new recruits and assists in training and mentoring of supplier quality personnel.
- Long-term cooperation with the company on travel arrangements to conduct off-site and inter-provincial inspections.
- Respects and abides by the rules of the company and its suppliers regarding to confidentiality of product and process information.
Education / Skills / Work Experience:
- High school / Technical School Diploma
- English – basic skills to read specifications and communicate in writing and verbally
- 3 years of relevant work experience in quality and ability to handle issues independently.
- Golf bags, luggage or related travel gear (backpacks, purse, sporting packs, etc.) manufacturing industry experience is preferred.
- Familiar with basic office software such as outlook, MS Word, Excel, power point.
Pls send CV to Ms Jenny/ Thu via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and contact +84 28 3910 0027 ext 116 Or my cellphone 0909623466 for further details