Company: Singapore, Dist 1
Working time: Mon-Fri
Prefer: Male (23-28 years old)
- Bachelor's degree preferably in finance/ accounting/ auditing.
- 3-5 years related experience with the position.
- Competent communication in Business English is required.
- Good at Excel, Words, PowerPoint and other office computer skills.
- Teamwork player, relationship building, and coordinative skills; must be able to work with diverse team members across locations.
- Honest, dedicated, hard-working, can-do attitude.
- This position attached to Tax & Legal Compliance Team at the HCMC Office to control all tax & legal compliance matters across the Head office and regional branches.
Job duties & Responsibility:
- Responsible for monthly/ quarterly/ annual tax and invoice reports.
- Ensure statutory reports to be submitted to the local authorities before the deadline.
- Assist senior tax accountant in reconciling tax account receivables and payables.
- Assist senior tax accountant in CIT preparation and validation for head office and branches periodically.
- Tax-audit preparations and working with tax officers for taxes audit.
- In-charge of reviewing the input VAT recoverable and CIT deductible expenses.
- Work closely with the product-accountant team to ensure accurate & timely booking entries in SAP system for provision, sales revenue and month-closing purposes.
- Ensure timely warehouse insurance declaration in systems. Follow up with an expiry date of the insurance policy of all warehouses to renew or replace with the new ones.
- Positively manage physical accounting documents for the head office, and keep track of its flow when handing over to other departments.
- Take part in periodical stock-take and fixed asset verification activities.
- Proactively self-study and draft new updates on accounting, tax and legal regulations and practices.
- Other ad-hoc jobs assigned by managers.
Pls send CV to Ms Jenny/ Thu via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call her at mobile # +84(0)909623466 for further details