Our CLIENT provides manufacturing and supply chain services to primarily consumer electronics hardware industry OEMs and brand-owning companies. As our Client’s business in Vietnam expands, we are looking for a candidate having work experiences in Final Assembly test and pack out + experience in manufacturing process like CNC machining, stamping, molding, surface finishing & polishing, and painting.
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Reporting To: ENG Leader
- Experience and familiarize with Phone manufacturing & assembly process
- Manage the operations side for line layout, line bring up, fixture buy off and line qualifications for ramp
- Responsible for product yield and quality performance at CM sites
- Responsible for mass production yield and performance updates to management
- Set KPI’s and targets for CMs for continuous improvements
- Guide CMs to strengthen their manufacturing process control
- Establish lessons learnt practice and feedback to cross functional teams
- Early involvement from NPI stage (EVT, DVT, PVT) through mass production and provide design review (Tolerance Stack Up Analysis, TSA and Design For Assembly, DFA) to Engineering team
- University graduated (BS/MS) with major in ME related degrees
- Familiar with mobile assembly from start to end (ship out)
- 8+years mechanical working experience or 10+ years process engineering experience
- This position is preferred to have a minimum of 3 years in TPM role
- Strong oral and written communication in English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill with capability to work independently and under pressure.
- Willing to work independently.
- Chinese speaking ability (an advantage)
For a more detailed discussion, you may reach out to Ms. Zeny at,
Mobile #: +84 (0) 939705922
Direct line: +84 28 3910 0027 ext. 117