Location: Chennai India
- Conduct audits at all CM sites (Incoming Quality Control (“IQC”), In Process Quality Control (“PQC”), Ongoing Reliability Testing (“ORT”) and Outgoing Quality Control (“OQC”) etc.) to make sure the procedures and practices are fully aligned. Able to perform quality system audits per ISO 9000 requirements..
- Work with customer Product Quality Engineer and CM Quality Manager to set up regular audits, standardize the audit reporting format, and follow up with the CM on process improvements.
- Perform regular First Article Inspection for every Engineering Change or new part & product Part Number introduction (BOM, Drawing vs actual parts).
- Provide daily update the status during NPI phase of IQC parts level color golden & limit sample readiness, also support PQE to provide training to CM IQC engineers and inspectors.
- Support Product Quality Engineer to set up the inspection skill monitor system at CM site, and audit the test samples status periodically.
- Work with Customer Product Quality Engineer and CM Supplier Quality Engineer to finalize the parts level measurement method, and analyze the measurement data for sub-tier supplier process improvement.
- Support Customer Product Quality Engineer to set up traceability control system for all Mechanical parts and Electronic components at NPI stage.
- Audit CM quality reports to make sure the data accuracy.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in all levels’ quality management in electronic manufacturing industry (OEM,ODM or EMS)
- Knowledge in manufacturing process of SMT and box build of electronic products knowledge in lean manufacturing technique.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Experience in managing outsourced manufacturing suppliers.
- Experience in customer interaction
- Family Apple product quality management style is a plus.
Pls send CV to Ms Jenny/ Thu via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call her at mobile # +84(0)909623466 for further details