Location : Bien Hoa – DN
Salary range : 2000 – 3000$
This position will typically be working in a team environment helping to identify, evaluate, and support efforts to resolve manufacturing issues in the daily production processes. Optimization and troubleshooting of existing processes. Supports engineering activities in the design and implementation of process improvements and the technical transfer of new products from research and development to product commercialization.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Support Senior Engineers and Manufacturing in efforts to support and troubleshoot the manufacturing processes on a daily basis.
· Work with engineering technicians in Mexico and Asia to support the day-to-day manufacturing operation and SPC. This includes ownership of process control plans and line follow documents.
· Maintain and update manufacturing documentation as required.
· Assist Manufacturing in the training of operators, technicians, and supervisors as needed.
· Provide support to continuous improvement efforts aimed at increasing productivity and yields.
· Support Engineering efforts in the evaluation of new materials, methods, and tools in order to improve current processes and/or equipment.
· Support the execution of studies to stabilize, characterize, and optimize key process parameters.
· Work to identify current process capabilities with respect to key product and process parameters.
· Assist in the maintenance and support of all Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Statistical Quality Control (SQC) tools.
· Work with R&D to ensure process specifications, procedures, and controls related to new products are well documented and communicated before launch.
· Provide input to R&D regarding processing options during the development of new products – Design for Manufacturability (DFM.)
· Author and/or approve TAs, TCRs, qual plans, assembly qual plans, etc. as needed
· Work closely with Innovation and senior process engineers in the development of new assembly components and finishes.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
· Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Minitab.
· Knowledge of statistical tools.
· Knowledge of continuous improvement techniques a plus.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks
· Good mechanical aptitude and knowledge of basic tools and instrumentation.
· Able to read and interpret instructions, procedures, etc.
· Be a team player with good written and verbal communication skills.
· Be flexible and able to adapt to changing environments and priorities.
· Able to work extended hours in critical situations.
· Highly energetic, creative, intelligent, and logical.
· Must show evidence of increasing responsibility with years of experience.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· BS in Mechanical, Chemical or Manufacturing Engineering
· General knowledge of manufacturing processes preferred.
· Six Sigma Green Belt experience ideal.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience demonstrating skills in the above duties.
· Good in communication in English
For a confidential discussion, contact Ms.Quyen Nguyen on 090 9210810 or firstname.lastname@example.org