Benefits: Oversea training, Free lunch, Mobile allowance, Company trip.
+ Spare Parts Processing
- Get information and discuss with customer to make clear spare parts
- Make quotation for Spare parts on SAP with Spare part from BUZ or email to others SAS to get the price
- Make a second quotation with customer with DDP price
- After customer confirm to buy spare parts, make the contract
- Got down payment, process to order with oversea products
- Make Arrival notice send to customer
- Coordinates with brokers/forwarders about the shipping of spare parts
- Prepares all the necessary documents for the Customs release of all Buhler spare parts/dies shipment
- Input data on accountant software
- Delivery to customer
+ Order Processing for Single Machines and Projects
- Support Sale Managers make sale contracts with customers
- Collect all information of machine or Project as TAQ, SK, COW, drawing and make Purchasing order ( P/O) then send to other SAS of company or Supplier
- Follow up until delivery to customer.
+ Logistics for Single Machines and Projects
- Calculate DDP Charges for machines and process (which cover tariff identification, estimates on brokerage, processing fee, trucking, shipping etc.) the combine Design team complete quotation
- Follow up schedule of the shipment
- Check shipping documents
- Coordinates with brokers/forwarders to prepares all the necessary documents for the Customs release of all BU
- Input data on software.
+ Customer Service
- Translate shipping document
- Support processing for import
- Sending relating documents (brochure or catalogues) to customers.
- Supply HS code ( import duty code)
- Make reports and send to Service manager and Managing Director or other SAS.
- Support other departments if needed.
- Other jobs following assignment of Managers.
+ Education & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Mechatronics; Mechanics; Automation is preferable. Other major is acceptable if have at least 02 year experience in same business.
- At least 2 years of experience in spare parts sales.
- Experience and knowledge of procurement and import-export.
- Experience and knowledge of International business, Commercial trade and Customs process is a plus.
- Ability to work independently
- English: Business level (Written and Verbal)
- Able to communicate well with multi-cultural people to send the right message to other parties
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Planning, organizing and analytical skills
- Knowledge in SAP
- Communication and Negotiation skills.
If you are open for a new opportunity, please contact Ms. Ni Pham at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.