A Career with us
Our goal is to provide innovative, hands-on training, growth opportunities into leadership roles, and a fun
and fast-paced culture for each of our employees. We will give you all the tools you need to have a
meaningful and successful career with us, and it all starts with our Recruitment Consultant role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any majors are welcome to apply.
- Junior Recruitment No experience required.
- Senior Recruitment must have at least 3 years of experience in a certain sector.
- A resilient individual who is sales-driven, ready to go beyond and strive for challenges.
- Strong desire for success and self-development, willingness to learn, teamwork mindset and initiative
- Excellent communication skill – able to express ideas effectively as an individual and in group context,
both in Vietnamese and English languages.
- Desire to have a rewarding career, in both monetary and non-monetary terms
2. Job description:
- Source, engage, and manage candidates through the full cycle recruitment process for
entry through Director-level roles.
- Craft a genuine candidate experience that optimizes for long term relationships with
- Strong negotiating and closing skills.
- Achieving defined KPI and meeting TAT.
- Responsible for managing assigned job mandates on time and deliver high quality of services both
candidates and clients with clear objectives in achieving a set goal of the company.
- Work with existing and new clients and support reporting lead to fill job mandate, establish long-term
professional association relationship candidates.
- Visit the client when needed for face-to-face understanding of the job requirement under reporting lead
- Maintains a pool of talent by sourcing CVs regularly and interviewing candidates for existing and future
- Informing latest client job vacancies on our company portal to Admin and IT Department.
- Use various channels for recruitment thereby utilized and implements creative recruitment solutions in
order to fill vacancies with qualified candidates in a timely manner.
-Ensures timely reporting and analysis to the Reporting Lead that reflects recruitment, staffing
performance and alignment with strategic goals of the company.
3. Working Time
- From Monday to Friday - 8:30 to 17h30.
4. Application Process:
- All resume (cover letter would be a plus) please sent to email@example.com
All applications will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and
gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic
information, age, membership in an employee organisation, parental status, military service or other nonmerit factor