Work location: HCM city
Client Description: Our client is a US-based multinational electronics manufacturing and solutions company providing comprehensive electronics design, production and product management services to global electronics and technology companies. With more than 180,000 dedicated employees at 100 plants in 28 countries, they helps customers design, build, and take their products to market quickly, affordably, and efficiently.
· Represents the quality function of technical support, in conjunction with other internal support groups, regarding issues affecting manufacturing
· Develops and maintains QA plans and process routings, which reflect intended/actual activities.
· Provides support for all quoting activities by participation in initial process design, development, and implementation phases.
· Evaluates and supports inspection processes via inspection aids and instruction guidelines.
· Supports all training programs by development and implementation of specialized training sessions for all applicable functions.
· Conducts periodic review and maintenance of all documentation files; develops appropriate systems for document storage and access.
· Reviews all supplier or customer discrepancies. Coordinates and tracks the corrective/preventative action effort.
· Provides trend analysis of defects occurring at the customer, supplier and internally.
· Participates in the vendor survey activities as applicable. Drives proactive participation with suppliers and (when possible) aids in their process improvement efforts.
· Interfaces with all departments as applied to the Policies and Procedures with special regard to ISO, EN4600 and GMP documentation.
· Monitors departmental activities and provide technical and logistical guidance/support for the quality engineering staff as applicable.
· Interfaces and provide technical support on quality issues with the customer as needed.
· Supports and focus corrective action efforts and utilizing the SPC data and corrective action tracking package and create and implement any meetings, procedures, or team-building concepts as necessary as part of the corrective/preventative effort.
· Serves as liaison between Company Circuit and suppliers or customers on quality related issues
· Improves technical support for the quality organization
· Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
· 2-5 years experience in similar positions.
· Experience in electrical manufacturing industry is a plus.
· Good English communication and leadership skills,
· Ability to work under pressure management.
· Teamwork and customer service skills
If you are open for a new opportunity, please contact me for a confidential discussion, contact Kim Lam on 0937 899 990 or firstname.lastname@example.org