The QA Manager is responsible for scheduling, and decision-making for food safety and quality issues. This person leads a team of QA Technicians, and a HACCP Coordinator to provide quality assurance and food safety services to the plant.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Ensure highly disciplined compliance with all regulatory and company defined food safety and sanitation standards, systems, procedures.
- Ensure the traceability program is functioning properly, and assure all other internal QA Programs are functioning properly.
- Assist and facilitate internal and external audits by third parties companies, and coordinate with outsourced laboratories to validate product analysis and microbiological testing.
- Provide and/or coordinate responses to vendor notifications and Quality Alerts for location.
- Implement and assure compliance to Quality Policy
- Manage direct reports to include training, evaluation, development and coaching of employees.
- Revise and update food safety and quality programs and procedures as directed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- From at least 5 years of experience in QA management in FMCG/Food industry.
- University degree : Technology in food/chemical/mechanical/production...
- Good knowledge in quality standards HACCP, ISO
- Good management and leadership skills
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- Under the 40s
- Have experience in Food processing is preferable.
If you are open for a new opportunity, please contact Ms. Phuong Tran at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.