- Plan and organize weekly client visits
- Coordinate with customer for inquiries, concerns other clarification for related projects
- Monitor proposals and report competitive activity
- Prepare weekly report from client visits,
- Regular customer visits and relationship building/management
- Prepare sales forecast and manage sales budget
2. New Business Acquisition
- Develop new business through effective presentation and utilization of support group within the local SAS
- Drive business development for new customers
3. Account Management
- Establish and maintain high level of customer satisfaction by communicating with other departments to resolve clients’ issues.
- Improve client relationship by mutual confidence and reliability
- Assess to define credit terms that will likely achieve payment and retain customers
4. Lead Generation
- Provide market know how
- Identify new market players, opportunities, gather competitors information and remain up to date with current market trends
+ Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree, Major in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering is a plus.
- Technical background in the rice, flour trading or noodle industry
- Good written and verbal communication in English.
- Strong background for solution selling.
- Benefits: Overseas training, Free lunch, Mobile allowance…
If you are open for a new opportunity, please contact Ms. Minh Pham at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.