Location : HCM
Reports to: Architecture Department Manager / Managing director (expat)
· Leading architect team (3 or 4 staffs ) in architect design tasks
· Liaison with Vietnamese authorities regarding approvals requirements
· Architectural design of Projects according to relevant standards
· Design co‐ordination with engineering disciplines
· Administration of and compliance with the systems laid down in the Company
· Quality control system.
· Preparation of schedules and monitoring of design progress
· Maintenance of the information library on products, contractors, consultants
· Quantity Measurement, cost planning and QS support
· Transmission of Drawings, documents and keeping of records
· University Qualification in Architecture;
· At least 08 years demonstrated relevant experience (with Professional Certificate);
· Having working experience on the projects of manufacturing factories
· Demonstrated skills in architectural design, design preparation, documentation and presentation;
· Demonstrated understanding of co‐ordination of Design Team’s information into the architectural design;
· Demonstrated understanding of local materials
· Demonstrated understanding and application of Vietnam Architectural Design Standards, Norms, Laws and Regulations into the projects;
· Demonstrated experience in liaising with International and Vietnamese clients, consultants and team members;
· Demonstrated experience in identifying and anticipate problems, recommend productive solutions, and take effective measures to mitigate risk to project.
· Good English speaking, reading and writing skills.
· Understanding of budgets, management and reporting
· Be a strong team leader & results orientated.
· Proficient in ACAD, REVIT, MS office applications and other design software for Architecture Works.
If you are open for a new opportunity, please contact me for a confidential discussion, contact Ms. Quyen Nguyen; Email: email@example.com