WE HAVE AN URGENT VACANCY FROM OUR EUROPEAN CLIENT WHICH BUSINESS IS INTO GARMENTS MANUFACTURING OF FUNCTIONAL CLOTHINGS E.G. SPORTS WEAR.
Job location: District 12, HCMC Vietnam
- Management skill and strong leadership
- Experience in planning and stock control in Garment Company, producing for EU, USA, Japan, and Korea– preferably sports apparel.
- Familiar with ERP system
- Workout processes for planning to optimum material lead-time and production schedule
- Strong background for planning and follow up on production status
- Be able to control daily production output according planned and take decision for any deviation
- Work under pressure and independently to deliver result but require teamwork
- Graduate university and English communication
- Be responsible for quarterly/monthly/weekly planning according and guide by general plan
- Work with Factory Manager to ensure daily/weekly/monthly plan will proceeded according to schedule and on time delivery
- Work with purchasing and merchandiser team to ensure material will be fixed for monthly plan
- Ensure warehouse stock keeping unit is sufficient for production demand
- Control stock keeping unit according to budget
- Manage warehouse to ensure provide material for production on time and accuracy
- Ensure stock keeping unit report accuracy
- Arrange warehouse layout properly and keeping 5S standard from time to time
- Other related functions will be discussed during the interview
Please call Ms. Jenny at 3910 0027 extension 116 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more on this job vacancy.