Report to: Plant Manager
Salary: Attractive Salary
Location: Dong Thap
· Plan, coordinate, coach and supervise of manufacturing processes and man power
· Ensure that goods are produced efficiently in term of quality, quantity, cost effective and time
· Ensure that the production strictly follows SOP, ISO, GMP
· Work out the human and material resources needed;
· Set up, implement and follow up SOP procedure, ISO, GMP
· Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed;
· Collaborate to the management board in the selection and maintenance of equipment;
· Monitor product standards and implement production management program;
· Liaise among different departments, CS, maintenance team, QC, LAB to achieve good production result
· Ensure that health, safety and bio-sanitary guidelines are followed;
· Review worker performance and check worker’s record and report
· Identify training needs.
· Risk control ( fire, electricity cut, unsanitary, air pressure, equipment failure, human mistake, leaking information …)
· Be responsible, confidential and protect company’s asset and intelligence.
· At least 3 years working experience in production management
· University degree
· Management skills
· English communication (good)
· Problem solving skills.
If you are open for a new opportunity, please contact me for a confidential discussion, contact Ms. Ni Pham; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org