Company: US Co., packaging function
Location: Long Hau Industrial Park, Long An
Transportation: Have car to pick up from HCM and other provinces
Working day: Mon – Fri, 8h -16h30
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review factories demand and resource availability.
- Receive and liaise new development request with Sales/Customer Services/Regional Office.
- Costing/Pricing: source new/alternative material & propose alternative production mode/contractor to reduce production cost. Manage & maintain accurate price on the system.
- Proofing/Sampling: Work with production team for new/revised item. Monitor & update the progress to Sales/Region. Inspect & ensure good quality of sample before submission to customer/Region.
- Manage first order quality with Quality Control and Production team.
- Provide technical support to achieve global quality consistency.
Qualification and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in engineering (printing, chemistry, garment, etc.) is preferred.
- At least 3 years working experience preferably in printing/packaging, footwear or garment/textile industry. People management experience is an advantage.
- Active, initiative, cautious, flexible, good communication & problem solving and teamwork skills.
- Strong written, verbal skills in English.
Pls send CV to Ms Jenny/ Thu via email: email@example.com, and contact +84 28 3910 0027 ext 116 Or my cellphone 0909623466 for further details