Location: Bien Hoa, Vietnam.
Company: Singapore, Open for Expat
- Utilize engineering fundamentals to independently identify, propose, analyze, and design cost effective food processing technologies that drive growth, reduce costs, improve quality, and keep ahead of our competitors.
- Identify, evaluate, and develop detailed proposals for breakthrough new food processing technologies that can be applied within or across product categories
- Collaborate with the manufacturing team to analyze, validate, and implement processing improvements to existing unit operations in the current manufacturing systems
- Identifying and troubleshooting chronic and sporadic losses and collaborate to drive them to zero using SPC, Six Sigma and Lean principles
- Initiate new ideas and lead the design of manufacturing processes for new, high complex products
- Identify and develop Engineering strategies for new initiatives, new product development, and new business development projects and assist the plants in its successful implementation.
- Develop the tools and methodology to effectively survey the food industry and identify emerging food process innovations that business should consider maintaining our competitive advantage
- Determine process requirements and prepare thorough and accurate process specifications, design and conduct experiments to set process specifications.
Skills & Experience
- At least 13 years of relevant job experience with large MNC’s.
- Experience expected to have resulted in a solid record of accomplishment.
- Experience with Extrusion/ Baking/ UHT/ dry/ oil roasting processing and packaging.
- Experience with at least one of the following processing operations: bakery, beverage, Snacks, spreads, edible nuts processing.
- Extensive knowledge of food engineering fundamentals and applications, knowledge of statistics, design of experiments, problem solving techniques, engineering economics.
- Engineering Degree with specialization in Chemical, Food, Mechanical or Food Science and Technology
Pls send CV to Ms Jenny/ Thu via email: email@example.com, or call her at mobile # +84(0)909623466 for further details