Location: VSIP 1, Binh Duong
Education and/or Experience:
- BS in Mechanical, Material or Manufacturing Engineering or relevant experience.
- 5 years’ experience demonstrating skills in the above duties.
- 3 years’ experience in golf industry demonstrating skills in the above duties.
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification ideal.
- Experience working for a US based company, representing said company in oversea activities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of product development and manufacturing processes required.
- Knowledge and experience with applicable materials (Titanium, steel, thermoplastics, composites, etc.) preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with applicable processes (casting, forming, injection molding, compression molding, CNC, PVD etc.) preferred.
- Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, and MiniTab
- Good knowledge of statistical tools, FMEA, process control plans, and quality inspection processes.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Able to read and interpret instructions, procedures, etc.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Proficient in both written and verbal English & Vietnamese required, Chinese ideal.
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing environments and priorities and function without rigid organizational boundaries.
- Must show evidence of increasing responsibility with years of experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate a successful work performance record.
- Highly energetic, creative, intelligent, and logical.
- Able to work extended hours in critical situations.
Pls send CV to Ms Jenny/ Thu via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call her at mobile # +84(0)909623466 for further details