Working: Mon-Fri, HCMC
Qualifications & experience :
- Good background on inventory management and end to end supply chain
- Good knowledge on SAP system
- At least 5 years experience in both Demand and Supply Planning management position in an international company
- Fluent in English speaking and writing. Good office computer skills and data management.
- Strong leadership on connect, lead and deliver.
- Agility and customer centricity
- Good business sense
- Smart planning professional skill
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Material Master Data Owner
- Coordinate with Franchise on forecasting process and to issue a monthly demand statement
- Manage forecast process and Demand Plan KPIs
- Monitor actual sales performance to plan and communicate as appropriate & manage abnormal demand
- Own and facilitate effectively the Sales and Operating Planning (S&OP) processes.
- Manage demand plan database to ensure the integrity of data used for analysis
- Monitors and reviews historical sales and promotion impact, as well as pipe lining assumptions, to continuously improve forecast accuracy, and to provide contingency plans for management teams
- Network management for new product launches, formulation and package changes, promotion activities through timely scheduling and frequent communication with related departments
- Aligns all colleagues and departments concerned when addressing issues and solving problems
- Manage supply planning and inventory control to ensure stock availability and adequate stock as target
- Manage customer service, inventory KPIs (OTIF, DOS, Inventory value)
- Key contact point for commercial, finance, distributor and APSC or matter related to supply plan, new product launch, inventory (SLOB, return, shelf life…)
Pls send CV to Ms Jenny/ Thu via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call her at mobile # +84(0)909623466 for further details