Location: Chonburi, Thailand
Language: Thai + English
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum eight (8) years plant or general management experience in a manufacturing environment or working with contract manufacturing partners. Experience with phone manufacturing management. (Regular role is required at least 5 years’ experience)
- Other qualifications include:
+ High-level leadership and decision-making skills
+ Ability to motivate, influence and train
+ Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills in English
+ Knowledgeable in Lean methodology and demonstrated ability in goal setting
+ Good negotiation skills
+ Strong leadership, problem solving and decision-making skills
+ Program management in supply chain and operations.
+ Proven track record implementing quality programs with spirit of continuous improvement.
- Interface with Contract Manufacturers (CM) on production readiness and fulfillment, RMA manufacturing and Engineering build/ DOE management.
- Plan and execute development New Product Introduction (NPI) build and ensure these products transition to production according to specific cost, quality, and capacity targets.
- Lead cross-functional teams within external partners to prepare for production ramp and product transitions.
- Drive ramp readiness with external partners (i.e. material availability, capacity readiness, transition plans).
- Drive cross-functional teams to optimize the supply chain for specific strategic reasons, while accounting for risks, changes in schedule or demand.
- Provide support for products in a sustaining environment.
- Ensure daily input and output plan and review clear to build plan (including key upstream supply chain partners).
- Mass production/ repair line manufacturing line set up schedule management (lead this discussion), for example review capacity expansion detail plan.
- Act as the main contact for Customer’s material manager to track inventory and supply for NPI, sustaining and repair production.
Pls send CV to Ms Jenny/ Thu via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call her at mobile # +84(0)909623466 for further details