Working day: Mon to Friday
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 7 years experience in merchandising and sourcing from multiple countries
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) and a Bachelor of Science (BS)
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT (if applicable)
- Work is performed in a designated professional office workstation and environment.
- Extensive use of office equipment to include computer, calculator, copier, fax, and other business related machines and software.
- Travel domestically and internationally should be expected.
- Knowledge and appreciation of the golf and outdoor business.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liasion between Human Resources and employees.
- Administering payroll systems through vendor agency.
- Work with Human Resources to post job summary on job boards.
- Create offer letter for candidate and meet with new hire on first day to complete paperwork
- Perform Orientation program and Code of Conduct training to the new hire.
- Helps set up new hire remedies for new employee (i.e. computer, phone, email accounts and etc.)
- Review monthly Payroll for employees and gather appropriate approvals from Human Resources and management.
- Assist in coordinating exit interivews with Human Resources – HQ.
- Update Human Resources in HQ USA regarding matters of importance.
- Management of office repair and maintenance work (office machinery, IT, etc.)
- Devising and maintaining an orderly and efficient filing system.
- Ordering stationary, business cards, office furniture and other office consumables as required.
- Prepare and plan business and personal trips including the coordination of air travel, hotel, transportation, special events and meetings. This includes domestic and international travel.
- Provide office leadership in occasion when management is absent.
- Deliver administrative support to her/ his manager and upper management when required.
- Call courier services when needed; ensuring packages/ envelopes are prepared, labeled and sealed properly and ready for pickup.
- Manage sensitive and confidential information; disseminating materials, reports and correspondence.
- Deal with complex queries and complaints over the telephone, by e-mail or in person; deal with e-mail and post.
- Manage and take responsibility for special projects that involve internal, international and external groups.
- Perform ongoing Internet research as requested by her/ his manager.
- Become a “Super User” for Business software
- Request quotes from various vendors for best pricing and cost conscious purposes
- Other duties as assigned.
Plus any other requirements as directed by Management
Pls send CV to Ms Jenny/ Thu via email: email@example.com, or call her at mobile # +84(0)909623466 for further details