Location: Ha Noi
+ Basic Function
- Under the direction of NE Sales Manager, the basic functions of the position of NE Sales Representative are:
- Achieve booking & margin target
- Prospect new customers and develop existing customers
- Develop business network within developers, main contractors, influencers (consultants, building designers, architects…)
- Provide advises upstream the projects about products and service, specifications and value engineering possibilities, differentiation (Safety, Green, process quality)
- Develop an accurate business pipeline, update timely, qualify projects in Active Portfolio with high probability booking – Ensure pipeline volume to achieve booking target
- Prepare business forecast monthly, report with accuracy and take commitment for actual bookings
- Comply Company procedures for big and major projects follow up.
+ Duties & Responsibilities
- Influence the customer’s projects specifications and requirements
- Collects the customer’s information and requirements, coordinates with Sales Support team to complete the answer, technical specifications, layout drawing, traffic analysis, product’s benefit analysis, budget price, quotation.
- Based on the individual and team plans, achieves the booking & margin target, customer visiting target, number of quotation issued target
- Establishes and maintains the customer relationship to develop a network.
- Establishes the relationship with the architect, consultant, real estate firm to introduce about Otis & Otis product, supports them about technical solution & information, budget price for concept project. Collect the new project information and contact point from them.
- Collects and reports market coverage, market data and requirements to supervisor.
- Reports about the market information, active projects, contract status and payment status to relevant departments.
- Gathers and updates document for all the project, contract and customer information fully
- Attends and is active in Sales meetings to improve the process and the results
- Participates in ACE events or discussions to improve the Sales process
- Fully complies with company Policies and Code of Ethics.
- University graduate in Engineering.
- Over 5 year marketing and sales experience in elevator industry/ building construction industry
- Good at English and computer skills.
- Good interpersonal ability required.
- Understanding of personnel and Company Policies
If you are open for a new opportunity, please contact Ms. Ni Pham at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.