Our client provides supply chain manufacturing solutions to ODM/OEM partners.
Locations: Thailand and Chennai India
- Develop automation and/or assembly fixtures at customer Contract Manufacturers, fixture equipment vendors, and supply chain vendors, in collaboration with the customer cross-functional team.
- Conduct DFM (design for manufacturing) analysis to improve process efficiency, reduce cycle times, and increase functional, cosmetic, and dimensional yields.
- Develop SOP’s and perform audits for CM manufacturing process, fixtures and test equipment.
- Strong experience in various enclosure manufacturing processes including but not limited to CNC machining, stamping, molding, surface finishing and polishing, painting. Specific secondary operations experience may be specific depending on enclosure part type (i.e. CNC aluminum, glass, etc.).
- Process development capabilities to identify key process variables that impact part quality and foundation in Design of Experiments process to effectively drive the process to the optimal parameters.
- Understand critical factors that impact operations in terms of cost, supply chain, quality, and scalability.
- Experience in Failure Analysis, Root Cause Analysis, and Corrective Action implementation.
- Drive and execute repair qualification process
- Excellent communication and ability to work collaboratively with cross functional partners.
For a more detailed discussion, you may reach out to Ms. Zeny at,
Mobile #: +84 (0) 939705922
Direct line: +84 28 3910 0027 ext. 117