Work location: HCM city
Report to: Assistant Planning Manager and Expat Workshop Manager
Client Description: Our client is a US-based multinational electronics manufacturing and solutions company providing comprehensive electronics design, production and product management services to global electronics and technology companies. With more than 180,000 dedicated employees at 100 plants in 28 countries, they helps customers design, build, and take their products to market quickly, affordably, and efficiently.
· Leading a team of 5-10 staff
· Demand Sizing - based on properly authorized customer demand the Master Planner will analyze material and capacity requirements and communicate constraints to the Workcell and customer. Once sizing is complete and an efficient Master Production Schedule.
· Reconciles the MPS to customer PO coverage weekly to ensure that company is not exposed over and above customer PO coverage or other authorized customer demand. Ensure the MPS is always 100% accurate and achievable.
· Maintains the Workcell’s capacity planning model; drive resolution on uneven capacity utilization that keeps company focused on the customer but efficiently utilizing manufacturing resources.
· Meets daily with the Workcell and manufacturing team to assess production schedules, (adjust as necessary based on production results) optimize run quantities, and minimize changeovers to help achieve 100% on time delivery.
· Maintains the customers latest contract on file at all times and be familiar with the terms and conditions of the contract regarding customer liability of material planning and production scheduling. This includes the liability window for company material.
· Functions as the Workcell’s “expert” on all planning activities by supporting the Production Planner goal of never starting to build product without having a valid PO, adequate material quantities, and accurate BOM and an accurate routing.
· Leads the Workcell on the creation of BOM’s and routings that allows accurate tracking of WIP assemblies and accurate inventory movement transactions.
· End-of Life (EOL) management should include chairing a meeting 30 days prior to the last planned build date to create tactics to support the EOL strategy. The Master Planner would own the build schedule, corrections and resolution of MPS to customer de
· Manages company purge process for internal Workcell purges.
· Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
· 3 - 5 Years experience in planning production functions.
· Advanced PC skills, with emphasis on spreadsheet skills and SAP or ERP/MRP experience..
· APICS and Supervisory experience a plus for position.
· Thorough knowledge of MRP, lead times for specific component types, internal run rates, test development lead times, machine programming lead times, complete understanding of chronological sequence of events needed to occur in product manufacturing.
If you are open for a new opportunity, please contact me for a confidential discussion, contact Kim Lam on 0937 899 990 or firstname.lastname@example.org