Client’s customers range from early stage and start-up companies with innovative, cutting edge products to established Fortune 500 companies, many of which from Silicon Valley and other technology centers.
Client is headquartered in the U.S., having 160 employees globally and serviced customers in China, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Mexico, Israel, U.S. and throughout Europe.
Work location: Hanoi
- Strong experience in various enclosure manufacturing processes including but not limited to CNC machining, stamping, molding, surface finishing and polishing, painting. Specific secondary operations experience may be specific depending on enclosure part type (i.e. CNC aluminum, glass, etc.).
- Process development capabilities to identify key process variables that impact part quality and foundation in Design of Experiments process to effectively drive the process to the optimal parameters.
- Understand critical factors that impact operations in terms of cost, supply chain, quality, and scalability.
- Experience in Failure Analysis, Root Cause Analysis, and Corrective Action implementation.
- Continuously Yield Improvement
+ Drive CM (Contract Manufacturers) to keep stably high manufacturing yield.
+ Aggressively work with CM and Customer client team to closure the open issues.
+ Understand the critical factors that impact production yield.
- Maximize the manufacture efficiency
+ Drive CM to strive towards LEAN manufacturing.
+ Tracking UPPH trend to meet goal of improvement.
- Well performed manufacturing
+ Routing audit CM to ensure the process / equipment under well performed condition,
+ Weekly work report is required, contents include top issue progress update, weekly yield trend, production efficiency status (UPPH)
- On site support
+ Primary go-to person for factory technical issue.
+ Support sustaining OPM for the PRQ activities, ex. process impacts review before build, proposal review with CM if applicable. Failure analysis, risk highlight after build.
+ Weekly work report is required, contents include top issue progress update, weekly yield trend, production efficiency status (UPPH).
For a more detailed discussion, you may reach out to Ms. Zeny at,
Mobile #: +84 (0) 939705922
Direct line: +84 28 3910 0027 ext. 117