Our Client is one of the leading provider of optimized supply chain management solutions through off-shore expertise and pro-active demand service. Headquarted in the US, it now expands its business in the Asia Pacific region and now looking for qualified engineers in each specific related expertise.
What you can look forward to:
- Manage the product MFG for both NPI and MP stage.
- Optimize the production line by automation and reduce the VAM cost
- Drive the Quality, Yield improve for MP
- Factory CT, OEE improvement
- Expand capacity to match with Enphase demand need.
What you typically need to do it well:
- B.S. in Mechanical or MFG Engineering, or other suitable educational background or work experience
- 5+ years of experience at MFG Engineer area
- Familiar with PCBA and mechanical assembly process
- Good factory experience on Yield and SPC improvement
- Expert knowledge of production automation
- Good influence capability on vendor side to drive factory align with your instruction
- Data analysis skill to monitor/detect/resolve problems in factory daily operation
- Microsoft Excel, Word and PPT experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- English is required working language
For a more detailed discussion, you may reach out to Ms. Zeny at,
Mobile #: +84 (0) 939705922
Direct line: +84 28 3910 0027 ext. 117