Company: Singapore, have shuttle bus from HCMC
Location: Can Duoc, Long An,
Education & Experient:
- Mechanical/ Electrical/Food Engineering
- Good at English (4 skills)
- 8-10 years’ experience, knowledge of food processing equipment maintenance and technology, FMCG industry preferred
- Set up and control TPM (5S, Autonomous Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, Planned maintenance); PDCA process
Job duties & Responsibility
- Supervise team and ensure that the technical integrity and availability of equipment complies with all regulations.
- Responsible for all matters related to the company's technique: improvement, maintenance, repair production lines, electrical problems, mechanical, lighting, water supply systems throughout the company
- Ensure the hygienic practices are being applied at all times
- Implement all repairs/ modifications resulting from gap assessments, plant audits and notifications.
- Manage scheduled Work Orders, labor hour allocation and the equipment Bill of Material (BOM).
- Ensure material and services planning is accurate and effective.
- Equipment history, damage code and root cause analysis are completed correctly.
- Monitor plant/equipment to ensure optimal operation and reduction of planned/unplanned downtime.
- Optimize Predictive Maintenance technologies (Condition Monitoring and inspections) to minimize unplanned downtime.
- Ability to build the team from the scratch.
Pls send CV to Ms Jenny/ Thu via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call her at mobile # +84(0)909623466 for further details