Report to: Maintenance Manager
Location: Dong Thap Factory
· Manage, control and supervise maintenance tasks, workforce, spare parts in own shift and area to ensure equipment stability, efficiency, productivity and quality as per SPVB standard. Coordinate with other departments to solve related issues and problems.
· Develop, implement and monitor automatics strategies. Provide technical support with issue related to automatics to all departments
· Coordinate with Preventive Maintenance to build and execute preventive maintenance plan in own shift and area.
· Improve KPIs (OEE, productivity, energy usage, etc.) through enhancing maintenance processes to identify opportunities for equipment or process modification, equipment replacement, or application of new technology.
· Actively develop and implement cost savings initiatives through an active partnership with Maintenance team and other departments.
· Build capability of maintenance technicians in automatics.
· Support Health and Safety department in: issuing work permit, correcting unsafe conditions, enhancing the safety and health of our employees and ensuring compliance with OHSAS regulations.
· Make shift reports, troubleshooting reports, timesheet reports and other reports as required.
· Other duties as assigned by Maintenance Manager.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or mechanical engineering with emphasis in automation and control
· At least 3 years experience in industrial environment
· Be able to communicate in English, especially technical English
· Proactive, able to work under high pressure and in shift
· Strong ownership and planning skills
· Project and people management experience.
If you are open for a new opportunity, please contact me for a confidential discussion, contact Ms. Ni Pham; Email: email@example.com