Location: Hi-tech zone-Dist. 9-HCMC, have shuttle bus
Working time: Mon-Fri, manage team 100-200 persons
Education & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferred;
- 3 years experience in maintenance management; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of Surface Mount Technologies (SMT) and Thru-hole equipment/gear, process optimization,
- Statistical Process Control, Design for Manufacturability, Design for Test, Demand Flow Technology (line balancing), and Design of Experiment methodologies.
- Knowledge of engineering disciplines including chemistry, mechanical, electrical, and industrial as it pertains to surface mount and final assembly.
Dusties and responsibilities :
- Oversees the maintenance management program including repair parts, preventative maintenance, feeder maintenance, and the support equipment maintenance program
- Plans the activities of the technical staff
- Develops and maintains all department reports/ records
- Supervises the planning and execution of line moves and builds
- Schedules equipment vendors for installation, repair and updates of equipment
- Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
- Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
- Establish new measurement systems if possible.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
Pls send CV to Ms Jenny/ Thu via email: email@example.com, or call her at mobile # +84(0)909623466 for further details