Location: Hi-tech zone-Dist. 9-HCMC, have shuttle bus
Working time: Mon-Fri, manage team 300-500 persons
Education & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- 5 years experience in manufacturing. At least 2 years experience in a manufacturing supervisory role.
Dusties and responsibilities :
- Evaluates data and audit processes to support the success of the plant.
- Sets expectations and guides the Production Supervisors to meet the expectations of continuous improvement while running a profitable and efficient production line.
- Provides exceptional support to customers, team members, and shareholders.
- Drives continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
- Assesses the adequacy of data gathering methods utilized.
- Assures that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
- Offers new ideas and suggestions for improvement.
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
- Establishes new measurement systems if/where appropriate.
- Exchanges knowledge and information with other facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the organization.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Report to Production Manager.
Pls send CV to Ms Quỳnh via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call her at mobile # +84(0)926829550 for further details