Location : HCM
· Provide lighting techno commercial support to Sales team for achievement of Sales Target
· Provide service and influence to lighting specifiers to drive specification to company’s standard.
· Prepare lighting design proposals for various application segments, customers and specifiers, on-site support whenever necessary.
· Coordinate with Sales Team and Projects Team to visit customers and to follow up active project.
· Provide technical support at site during installation and testing & commissioning
· Improve company specification rate in tenders / specifications
· Provide training and presentations to internal staff and specifiers
· Create a strong specifier relationship
· Handle projects independently
· University graduate in Electrical Engineering or Architect. Architect background with M&E experience a strong plus
· At least 5 years working as the Electrical design leader.
· Good command of English , presentation, communication
· Strong knowledge in specification for equipment & Lighting system
· Understanding with specialized technical calculation tables and software such as Dialux and Relux for Lighting Calculation, PowerCard/DOC/Ecodial for Power Distribution System.
· Knowledge in cost estimation/tabulation and quantity take off
· Willing learning new technologies.
If you are open for a new opportunity, please contact me for a confidential discussion, contact Ms. Quyen Nguyen; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org