Location: Long Hau Industrial Park, Long An
Transportation: Have car to pick up from HCM and other provinces
Working day: Mon – Fri, 8h -16h30
- Provide expertise in strategy development and execution, planning, and facilitation of people development efforts to achieve business objectives.
- Consult with management on performance, organizational, and leadership matters. Conduct needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and overall company performance.
- Design, develop and manage training programs and practices for professional employee development. Develop criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training and development activities.
- Leverage corporate resources to build career path for high potential talents
- Be SME for People Development systems like LDR, GPS, GC, RBIS University.
- Evaluate contractors or vendors to develop and/or administer training programs.
- Be responsible for analysis and development of yearly master training plan.
- Monitor and report on activities, costs, performance, etc., as required.
- Academic background:
- Job experience
- Have broad HR knowledge
- Possesses mentoring, training and project management skills.
- Excellent organizational and people skills, project management skills, with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner.
- Strong customer focus and orientation.
- Able to make decision and take appropriate action.
- Good leadership, team building, facilitation, relationship building and consultation skills.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems
- Personal profile
- Able to work independently
- Training: As job of scope, the position will be provided mandatory training courses and advance training courses as Corporate and company policy.
Pls send CV to Ms Jenny/ Thu via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and contact +84 28 3910 0027 ext 116 Or my cellphone 0909623466 for further details