- To provide leadership and adherence to Business Ethics, Safety and Internal Controls
- Formulate and develop sales and product strategies, promotion and action plan to grow its business by increasing new equipment sales and market share.
- Supervision of tender/quotation preparation, submission and follow-up until project is secured or lost.
- Adhere to tender/quotation approval matrix, estimating and foreign exchange coverage procedures.
- Ensure quality sales and timely handover of NE order documents to Sales Engineering Support and Construction Departments.
- Market and industry data analysis and reporting.
- Monthly booking via Finance, monthly forecast to Regional HQ.
- Participation in company wide employee engagement initiatives.
- Participation in ISO, ACE and stand down day initiatives.
- Promotion and advocating safety culture and safe practices in accordance to WWJSSS requirement.
- Preparation of annual business plan.
- Prepare and consolidate of all business materials, and participate in quarterly and annual operation review with SEA.
- Organize annual customer appreciation event.
- Effective implementations of ACE and Rapid program for sales force excellence.
- Responsible for order values, market share improvement, booked margin and down payment collection for cash flow.
- Training and developing staff. Completion of LDR and Performance Connect.
- Maintain good rapport with local authorities and business associates.
- To perform any other duties and responsibilities as instructed and required by the NE Sales Manager.
- Tertiary education in marketing, business administration or related discipline.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Leadership skills.
-Excellent communications skills – both oral and written.
- Sound knowledge and experience in the elevator business and constructions industry.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- High level of integrity.
If you are open for a new opportunity, please contact Ms. Ni Pham at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.