Location: Hi-tech zone-Dist. 9-HCMC, have shuttle bus
Working time: Mon-Fri
Education & experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems preferred.
- Or minimum 3 to 5 years experience, or equivalent education and experience.
- Must have experiences in Programmer/ Business Analyst.
- Prefer candidates with good knowledge about ASP.NET, C#
Dusties and responsibilities:
- Maintain availability of system including assisting installation at plant sites, providing support to current users, monitoring the system and troubleshooting issues.
- Train and support for all plants including coordination with other plants and installation teams.
- Participate in development and rollout of new functionality.
- Assist in development of guidelines, checklist, procedures and training documentation.
- Ensure that projects are scheduled, planned to achieve the right balance of roadmap/ strategic developments and necessary ongoing enhancements to maintain the integrity of the application/ infrastructure
- Ensure project communication is effective with all parties.
- Allocate resources to projects.
- Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes.
- Establish new measurement systems if possible.
- Exchange knowledge and information with other facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the organization.
- Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Health, Safety and Quality,…)
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal or customer specific.
Pls send CV to Ms Jenny/ Thu via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call her at mobile # +84(0)909623466 for further details