Corporate Unit: A German company
Location: Song Than 1, Di An, Binh Duong
Reporting to: Director Logistics/SCM
Staff Responsibility: 200+ staff
- In charge of the operations of several multi-client DC’s and dedicated warehouse operations.
- Lead & develop people. Direct reports are several site operations manager.
- Promote a culture of pro-activeness, problem solving and teamwork.
- Drive operations excellence, 5S, continuous improvement and best practice sharing.
- Drive development of the warehouse team and succession planning.
- Support the BD team in solution design and costing.
- Lead meetings with existing clients, regular business reviews.
- Participate in meetings with new clients together with BD.
- P&L owner in terms of cost. Drive cost savings initiatives.
- Ensure SOP’s are always updated and followed.
- Ensure safe working conditions in close cooperation with HSSE.
- Drive service quality and cost efficiency of subcontracted warehouse services.
- Promote trust and team spirit with other departments such as Transport, HSSE, Commercial Management, BD, IT and Procurement.
- Set goals for the team and track progress.
- Very good people management skills
- Good written and spoken Vietnamese and English, able to communicate in international meetings
- Very good understanding of warehouse processes and WMS functionality
- Sound knowledge of warehouse & distribution processes
- Able to set the right priorities for self and staff
- Able to work in a structured manner - yet flexible to meet changing customer needs
- Team player but also a strong leader for the warehouse team.
- Able to analyze data and derive conclusions
Experience and Qualifications
- University degree in a commercial or technical subject
- Min 10 years working experience in a 3PL and/or Distribution and/or Manufacturing environment
- Min 3 years experience in leading & developing large teams
- Min 3 years managerial experience in an international company
- Experienced in designing warehouse processes, layout, storage systems and defining functional requirements for a WMS
Pls help to send CV to my email: email@example.com, futher details via cell phone 0909623466-0906332866