· Be responsible for the entire Partnership Distribution training team to ensure all training and development activities and manpower are well planned and managed.
· Be responsible for managing the design and content development of PD Training Roadmaps for all key stakeholders and other business programs, skillset training programs and advanced training journey for managerial levels within PD.
· Manage the manpower development and retention plan for PTD in order to retain talents for sustainable business growth and succession planning to ensure the business continuity.
· Build and be responsible for training standards and quality according to business requirement and company direction
· Closely cooperate with internal PD Functional Heads, Business Heads, Account Heads as well as external partners to ensure the training delivery and certification to meet local regulations and company policies.
· Manage the planning and monitoring processes to ensure all performance parameters are achievable and properly monitored.
· Be role model in delivering courses, TTT programs, advanced programs and be able to work closely with PVA’s ATD (Agency Training and Development) and regional training teams for implementing new initiatives
· Manage the PTD expenses within the approved budget and ensure all activities of the team is aligned with compa linace and company guidelines.
· To be assigned other relevant tasks by the Line manager or Company’s management (if any)
· BA, BSc majored in Insurance, Business, Law or Economics
· MBA/MSc is a plus
· Minimum 7 year experience in sales management, human resources or training management. At least 5 years in a managerial position.
· Excellent knowledge on Life Insurance, Training Activities, Sales, Marketing, Banking
· Excellent management, presentation and negotiation skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
· Good people management/Leadership skills
· Excellent managing people and planning skill
· Good computer skill (Excel, Word and Power point)
If you are open for a new opportunity, please contact me for a confidential discussion, contact Mr. Anh Tran on +84 907 090 801 or firstname.lastname@example.org