REPORTING TO: Chief IT Officer
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology
Develop Technology solution roadmap and lead all IT solutions to support the achievement of NBP/APE
growth targets in line with PVA Strategic goals (2021) and ensure financial (budget) alignment . Collaborate
with PVA Operations to set industry standards in terms of quality customer service and distribution support
through operational efficiencies and positive customer experience.
· Design the Technology roadmap, including costs & risks, in collaboration with PCA IT and all PVA business functions;
· Define and implement the IT solutions to comply Technology Governance and Risk framework that covers all PVA business functions;
· Collaborate with PVA Operations to ensure a comprehensive customer & distribution (all channels) service & support framework that delivers a customer-centric focused organization;
· Drive continuous technology improvements across the business by assessing and reviewing PVAs
· Fit-For-Growth requirements, make recommendations for technology solutions and direct action plans to ensure effective implementation;
· Continually scan technology trends and regulatory changes/challenges to ensure PVA develops and deploys leading-edge technology solutions and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization; Be responsible for business-related IT business projects to ensure compliance with local regulations and PVA governance / risk / security guidelines.
· Recruit, build and develop an engaged, competent and effective team;
· Conduct and document regular performance reviews and an annual reviews;
· Implement open and clear lines of communication with the human resource team through regular career development discussions with direct reports, in line with the PVA Performance Management Process;
· Establish a framework to retain high-potential and high-performance team members, by identifying talent and implementing clear succession plans.
· Implement robust solution to comply IT & Technology governance (IT processes & procedures) in close consultation with local (PVA) and regional (PCA) Risk, Governance & Compliance guidelines and rules;
· Maintain IT Solutions in a Quarterly Departmental Risk Register (DRR) to capture both significant and non-significant functional risks;
· Be responsible & accountable for planning/execution of business objectives in conformity with risk management requirements and compliance with all internal and external regulations.
· BSc / BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc / MA will be preferred;
· At least 10 years of experience in IT or Technology management and 5-year experience;
· Experience in Life Insurance / Financial services.
Skill and knowledge
· Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations;
· Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities;
· Strong business acumen, strategic thinking and decision-making;
· Good customer mindset;
· Life Insurance market knowledge an advantage;
· Strong at people development and management;
· Ability to work across the organization and drive continuous improvement.
· TRIPOD Leadership capabilities.
· 5 Core Values.
If you are open for a new opportunity, please contact me for a confidential discussion, contact Mr. Anh Tran on +84 907 090 801 or email@example.com