Location : HCMC
- Hold full accountability for all aspects of information technology in Vietnam, including (but not limited to) digital engagement, commercial platforms, patient support, business intelligence, internal tools, hardware and infrastructure, and innovation.
- Handle the IT budget, prioritising any spend on the greatest value generating items while respecting cost targets.
- Create relationships with customer facing and enabling functions’ stakeholders, developing deep understanding of the business future direction, strategies and needs.
- Provide strategic input to commercial and medical teams within Vietnam, particularly to members of the country leadership team, with a focus on digital uplift and innovation.
- Develop a short-term plan and long-term roadmap to deliver business success through technology for the market.
- Manage the IT team in Vietnam and ensure they deliver high performance and success
- Coordinate with other stakeholders in the wider International team
- Ensure business satisfaction of IT hardware and software is high, based on regular engagement surveys with the commercial / medical teams and leadership.
- Strong experience in all aspects of information technology, including both hardware and software
- Experience of leadership in a complex/geographical context
- Entrepreneur, proactive mindset with excellent business awareness and understanding
- Experience managing teams, with excellent team-working skills (especially in a culturally diverse environment) and a willingness to get alongside issues, provide clear direction and drive results
- Excellent team-working skills (especially in a culturally diverse, demanding environment) and a willingness to get alongside issues, provide clear direction and drive results
- Ability to develop and create compelling business cases to promote new technologies and outcomes to the business
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Degree or relevant business qualification
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical or similar industry
- Experience of developing partnerships with the digital and startup ecosystems
- Deep experience of understanding (external) customer journeys and designing new customer experiences
- Strong track record of delivering Digital solutions with clear outcome metrics
- Ability to Identify and deliver POCs of innovative technology solutions
- Leader within Pharmaceutical thought leadership networks and organisation