- Inspects products at suppliers’ by sampling or 100% according to company's requirements.
- Assists in identifying, documenting and recommending the disposition of non-conforming products
- Performs regular or random audits of key processes in production processes based on documentation requirements.
- Assists in documenting inspection and process audit results by completing reports/logs and inputting data into quality database.
- Uses appropriate quality tools to troubleshoot problems and report the results to the SI team leader and supervisor.
- Assists engineering team in the pre-certification inspection and testing of new products.
- Assists in following up on quality issues and reporting improvement implementation issues.
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the basic SI inspection process, including inspection documents, samples and measurement equipment.
- Provides professional assistance to new recruits and assists in training and mentoring of supplier quality personnel.
- Long-term cooperation with the company on travel arrangements to conduct off-site inspections.
- Respects and abides by the rules of the company and its suppliers regarding to confidentiality of product and process information.
Education / Skills / Work Experience:
- High school/ Technical School Diploma
- Minimum 1 year experience as a process and product inspector/ auditor in a manufacturing setting, preferably golf club manufacturing industry.
- Familiar with basic office software such as outlook, MS Word, Excel, power point.
- Candidate who has the ability to communicate in English can be considered for more salary compensation based on individual cases.
Pls send CV to Ms Jenny/ Thu via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call her at mobile # +84(0)909623466 for further details