Our Client is a home-financing tech startup from Singapore which provides real estate financial solutions across Southeast Asia, starting from Vietnam. Invested and advised by senior executives and founders hailing from biggest names in tech startup and real estate. Now currently looking to bring in their very first tech hire.
Work location: HCMC, Vietnam
Looking for a top-level computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and backend programming. You will be responsible for developing and designing frontend and backend web architectures. A lot of what you do will be starting from scratch. You can expect a lot of autonomy; in return, we expect you to have a strong sense of ownership and desire to help shape the future direction of the company.
- Developing frontend and backend architectures.
- Designing interactive sites.
- Developing backend applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designer for web design features.
- Building out our proprietary home price prediction model.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Degree in Computer Science from a good university.
- At least 3 years of programming experience, ideally with both frontend and backend exposure.
- Able to converse fluently in English.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP or .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Familiarity with ML and big data concepts.
Please kindly refer below contact details of Mr. Andy Tran for further discussion.
Mobile: +84 90 235 0377
Direct Line: +84 28 3910 0027 ext. 131