Our client, a prestige pharmaceutical firm is now in search of a Financial Controller for their Ho Chi Minh City office in Vietnam.
The Core Responsibilities will be the following:
Accounting and Reporting
- Oversee all accounting transactions and bookkeeping to be fully compliant with Global policies and Local regulations.
- Responsible for timeliness, accuracy, fairness and compliance of all financial statements.
- Tax (in-charge of local ta tax governance, liaise with Global/Region Tax team for tax related matters)
- In-charge of local Lead Internal and External audit.
- Design, implement and regular review of financial control process, initiating actions to constantly improve control efficiency and effectiveness.
- Oversight of all commercial-related schemes and activities, pre and post-implementation review.
- Owner of finance-related SOP’s, lead the composition, implementation and regular renewal of finance SOP’s, policies and implementation guidelines.
- Partner with Compliance team to implement measures to continually improve business integrity.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience preferred are:
- Integrity and highest standard of business ethics
- 5-7 year experience in MNC companies as a Finance Manager or similar capacity
- People management capabilities and skills
- Strong communication skill, cross-function collaborations and influencing skills
- Profound business acumen and analytical skills
- Business partnering experience
- Good knowledge of accounting standards as well as knowledge on treasury and tax regulations
- Fluent in English speaking and proficient command of office tools (Excel, PPT, Word, and etc.)
- A university graduate with professional accounting qualifications.
For further job information, please feel free to call Ms. Thao at 3910 0027 ext. 120 or email her at email@example.com