Company: An established textile group from HK, Sing, Malaysia
Location: North Vietnam.
• Business leader with strong management sense and at least 05 years in managerial level, previous experience in Textile or overseas project management would definitely be an advantage.
• Proven track records in management skill and team works.
• Strong desires to bring changes and innovations to systematic management for business.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skill to lead different production operations.
• Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
• Responsible to lead the entire business units of textile business compound in Vietnam production base, coordinating with related professional infrastructure teams to build up the whole project from scratch.
• Act as the business owner and take control of project responsibility, driving operation and managing all expenses including production overheads, HR, customer service and products development after the project developed.
• Drive the continuous growth and expansion of the business by bringing in new ideas and innovations to expand the product/textile solution range in management and operation side.
• Coordinate different factory heads from knitting, dyeing and printing to deliver satisfactory outcome of the production output.
• Advise the professional infrastructure team to design and build the factories fitting for the production flow and monitor the progress.
• Safeguard the capital investment.
• Report regularly to the board of directors on the progress of production base and local market environment.
• Build and monitor the budget of the production base pre- and post-development
Pls send CV to Ms Jenny/ Thu via email: email@example.com, or call her at mobile # +84(0)909623466 for further details