Amongst the PREMIER REPUTED GLOBAL COMPANY is in NEED of an AMBITIOUS AND HIGHLY MOTIVATED CANDIDATE TO LEAD their PORTFOLIO PROGRAM MANAGEMENT CONSULTING TEAM in their HCMC office.
The role will lead sales and consulting activities for ERP project management implementations, focusing on the manufacturing, retail and logistic industries.
- Identify and connect with target clients to introduce the Company’s services and win consulting projects.
- Drive business development activities to communicate the Company’s ERP services to a wider target audience.
- Collaborate with and support other consulting teams (e.g. Operations and Finance Consulting) to analyse client ERP and general technology requirements, and to help formulate proposals and win new projects.
- Provide leadership and professional/technical guidance to the implementation team.
- Develop solutions and plans to address the client’s business requirements.
- Provide consistent and clear communication between all stakeholders.
- Lead the project management team functions: manage scope, time, cost and quality of the project.
- Monitor and provide timely project status reports to executive sponsor other stakeholders as required.
- Manage and coach project team members during delivery of projects.
- Actively engage and participate as a member of the Company’s Consulting Team in Vietnam, including supporting and development of the practice and its staff.
- Ensure compliance with all Risk & Quality requirements associated with acquiring and delivering projects.
Job requirements (Qualifications & Experience):
- University degree or higher education qualification.
- Strong English language skills of both written and verbal forms.
- Ability to work with diverse and international colleagues and partners, and to work collaboratively with team in other countries.
- Experience in analysing and making recommendations on business-wide architecture for manufacturing, retail or logistics businesses.
- Professional certifications e.g. PMP certificate will be an advantage.
- Other qualifications and memberships.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in mid-market environment enabling projects for Manufacturing, Distribution or Retail industries: have participated in projects such as ERP, supply chain management, or strategic planning.
- Experience with other ERP solutions is a plus.
To apply, please email Ms. Zeny at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her direct at 3910 0027 ext. 117.