Report to: Site Director (Expat) + Engineer Manager (Expat)
Job type: Project-based in 6 months
Work location: VSIP 1, Binh Duong
Industry: Electrical/ pharmaceutical/ manufacturing
· Reviews project plans and proposals, then works with management to develop project objectives. Identifies project responsibilities by determining the phases and elements of the project. Calculates time frames and sequences the stages of the project.
· Prepares and distributes a description and timeline of the project.
· Studies product design, customer requirements performance standards, then determines project specifications. Presents cost estimates and performance standards. Conducts tests assuring safe and satisfactory product performance.
· Reviews contractor bids; interviews and assigns personnel to specific phases and elements of the project. Through project coordination meetings and other forms of communication, oversees and coordinates the technical aspects of the project.
· Prepares status reports and regularly monitors budgets, contractors and schedules. Allocates project resources appropriately; approves expenditures; employee contractor contracts. Keeps an accurate record and electronic data base of all elements of the projects.
· Presents procedures, rules and regulations to those involved in the project; maintains a safe, clean and productive environment through enforcing procedures. Maintains project integrity and reputation through compliance with state and federal regulations.
· 3-7 years’ experience in similar roles;
· Bachelor's Degree Preferred;
· Experience in delivering HVAC, QC Labs and R&D Labs preferred but not a must;
· Good command of English;
· Pharmaceutical background is a plus.
If you are open for a new opportunity, please contact me for a confidential discussion, contact Ms. Kim Lam; Email: email@example.com