Company: USA, Golf
Function / Area: Product Design & Development / China
Roles and Responsibilities
Process Improvement (50%)
- Provide technical knowledge to continuous improvement efforts aimed at increasing productivity and yields for all painting and bonding processes.
- Assist in the identification of new materials, methods, and tools in order to improve current painting and bonding processes and/or equipment.
- Develop understanding of production processes to identify the key process parameters related to yield and product performance.
- Support the execution of studies to stabilize, characterize, and optimize key painting and bonding process parameters.
- Assist in the maintenance and support of all Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Statistical Quality Control (SQC) tools for key painting and bonding processes.
Day-to-day support (30%)
- Conduct daily process audits of painting and bonding processes.
- Support Manufacturing in efforts to troubleshoot the manufacturing processes on a daily basis.
- Develop, maintain, and update manufacturing documentation with input from appropriate functions.
- Assist Manufacturing in the training of operators, technicians, and supervisors as needed.
- Work with Environmental, Health, and Safety (EH&S) as needed to ensure that equipment and processes comply with applicable codes and regulations.
New Products (20%)
- Work with Carlsbad Product Engineering Team to review and confirm that FA and Qualification components, clubs and processes meet design intent.
- Work with Carlsbad Product Engineering Team to ensure process specifications, procedures, and controls related to all painting and bonding processes of new products are well documented and communicated before launch.
- Assist with creating target and limit samples as directed and confirm that all samples are available to SI before production quality inspections commence.
- Provide input to Carlsbad Product Engineering Team regarding painting and bonding processing options during the development of new products – Design for Manufacturability (DFM.)
- Work to improve volume process capabilities in anticipation of new product requirements.
- Provide input regarding opportunities to reduce cost for components or processes.
- Assist with overseeing the product qualification processes, components and finished clubs and prepare qualification reports.
Education and/or Experience
- Knowledge of product development and manufacturing processes required.
- Knowledge and experience with applicable materials (Titanium, steel, thermoplastics, composites, etc.) preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with applicable processes (casting, forming, injection molding, compression molding, CNC, PVD etc.) preferred.
- Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, and MiniTab
- Good knowledge of statistical tools, FMEA, process control plans, and quality inspection processes.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Able to read and interpret instructions, procedures, etc.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Proficient in both written and verbal English & Vietnamese required, Chinese ideal.
Pls send CV to Ms Jenny/ Thu via email: email@example.com, and contact +84 28 3910 0027 ext 116 Or my cellphone 0909623466 for further details