Our Client, based in Bangladesh, manages a wide variety of manufacturing enterprises and one of which is TEXTILE/APPAREL business that is in urgent need of a Digital Printing Technician.
The Digital Printing Technician will be responsible for the Dye Sublimation printer and Ink Jet printer. The role itself is ideally suited towards candidates with hands-on digital printing experience, wanting to challenge themselves in a corporate innovation environment. With sound understanding of dye sub and direct print on fabric process and how each step affects the color and quality. The candidate must also be knowledgeable in profiles and condition of the press whilst keeping up on maintenance to ensure the best quality product.
- In charge for running all digital printing equipment.
- Provides technical solution in bulk production for different types of print.
- Maintain and secure the filing of software, database storage and related documentation and manuals.
- Work independently to design, execute and document digital printing experiments.
- Responsible for storage of prints and other works in production, monitoring and maintaining records of usage, monitoring and reordering stock, and working within agreed budgets.
- Communicate with designer & sample department, color department, coordinators & merchant team for development issues.
- Ensures quality during bulk production & control rejects.
- Capable of solving all type of technical issues related to sample, size set, bulk production, and etc.
- Inspect and examine the printed products coordination with the quality team for print clarity, color accuracy, conformance to specifications and external defects.
- Ensuring that products meet set requirements and specifications (e.g. Color fastness, durability, and etc.)
- Color retouching, fixing of re-creating files as needed, and color management.
- Checking products for suitability and testing performance under various conditions.
- Examine the specific style to determine details such as sample quality, types of color/chemicals be used, color sequences, and other instructions.
- Be responsible for components of variable data printing, including creative aspect and print production.
- Collaborate with Material Managers and Developers to test innovation opportunities and identify solutions to meet innovation objectives.
- Bring recommendations and ideas on what is possible with technology & keeping up to date with trends and innovations.
- To provide advice, training and support to concern people which includes designing and implementing personal training programs for individual as necessary.
- Be responsible for proofing works to secure accuracy and efficiency.
- Excellent influencing, communication, interpersonal, and facilitation skills.
- Meticulous attention to details and accuracy.
- Ability to develop and implement complex project plans and strategies required.
- Experience working with ink chemistries and fluid rheology are advantageous.
- Knowledge of data management software and information technology.
- Knowledge of textile chemistry, physical materials testing, product testing, design, and product engineering are a plus.
- Knowledge in creating digital design/patterning in Adobe to execute on digital printer.
- Basic knowledge of file conversion and image file formats.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, shift gears quickly for changing priorities, and meet very demanding deadlines.
To apply for this job, you may email Ms. Zeny at email@example.com or call her at 3910 0027 ext. 117.