IT Risk Assurance Services team is part of the Company’s Assurance business unit, conducting IT Audit assignments and providing IT Risk Assurance services. The job will be based in Ho Chi Minh City office.
The selected candidate, who will have significant IT Audit and Information Security experience and ERP Controls, will manage the Risk Assurance services and IT Audit assignments, in alignment with Company’s global frameworks specifically for Vietnam clients.
The key responsibilities are:
- Provide Risk Assurance services (ERP control services such as ERP vendor selection, ERP project management; Cyber Security maturity assessment services)
- Actively works in the business development area, leading multiple client development efforts and managing client relations.
- Work closely with the Assurance team to manage IT audit assignments
- Supervise and review the work of other team members, providing coaching and support and managing their performance.
The candidate needs to demonstrate his/her experience clearly the following;
- Demonstrate solid experience in managing the technical aspects of ERP controls, Information Security, IT Risk Management, and IT Audits.
- Demonstrate good networking skills to establish and maintain client relationships.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to create proposals and develop new business.
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience in IT Audit technical reviews, including IT general controls and application controls, operating systems (Windows, Linux, etc.) and databases (SQL, Oracle, DB2, etc.)
- Experience on reviewing ERP controls, providing ERP vendor selection services, ERP project management.
- Must have either of these qualifications CAT/ACCA/CISA/CISSP/CEH
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Information Technology
Please contact Ms. Zeny via email her email address email@example.com or call her at 3910 0027 ext. 117 for further discussion.