1. After Sales Support - Maintenance
- Plan and organize plant and equipment inspection, servicing programme
- Commission new equipment
- Co-ordinate with customers for the maintenance work
- Carry out trouble shooting and repairs as necessary
- Set up a maintenance schedule
- Review, improve, update maintenance practices to be in line with industries best practices
- Develop innovative solutions to complex technical problems that arise during start-up.
2. After Sales Support – Training and Reporting
- Provide training to customers
- Prepare written reports in full details of the service activities of the trouble process
3. CS Business Development
- Assess customers’ needs and make recommendations with regards to spare parts, upgrading and process improvement
- Promote spare parts, retrofit, upgrade, maintenance contract sales.
+ Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Automation, Mechatronics.
- 2 years of experience in general manufacturing practices and service engineer.
- Knowledge in Automation, Mechatronics.
- Good written and verbal communication in English.
- In-depth knowledge of machine responsible and acts as a technical “go to” resource or use good judgement to handle issues and problems.
- Knowledge of CRM system is a plus.
- Benefits: Overseas training, Free lunch, Mobile allowance
If you are open for a new opportunity, please contact Ms. Minh Pham at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.