Working location : HCM
Salary : competitive
• Responsible for the research and development from the approved design through the confirmation stage.
• Coordinate all phases of development utilizing the available resources of Design, Product Line Manager, Model Shop, and Wear Testing
• Assist and contribute ideas for product design, construction, materials, compounds and components to enhance functionality.
• Generate a technical development package for each project for initiating the development process.
• Work with category team and COMPANY to develop projects within established timelines
• Daily communication to COMPANY for expediting development process.
• Examine all prototypes to assure all specifications are correct and within product cost targets.
• Prepare and update project status reports.
• Work with Tooling Engineer to Sign off on all blueprints prior to opening sample molds.
• Coordinate the fit and wear testing at appropriate prototype stage with the wear test coordinator. Evaluate the feedback and implement revisions to COMPANY from early prototypes to final confirmed extreme sizes wear testing.
• Assist on production quality issues when necessary.
• Complete Tech pack of Development project and handover to C&E team for production
• College or University graduated
• At least 5 years working experience in shoe industry for AM position
• Good communication in English
If you are open for a new opportunity, please contact Ms. Quyen Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.